Wednesday, September 23, 2009

pressed flowers

Well, I haven't been here in awhile but I've been busy creating and taking care of business. This is my latest creation. I did this with pressed flowers and tissue paper. I
actually pressed these flowers about 5 years
ago and put them away thinking I might use
someday. And when I was staring at my
blank canvas last week I thought of those
flowers and here they are. I use to press flowers in books when I was a child and I hope whatever librarian found them accepted them as a nice jester and wasn't mad at me. I would like to do some more but i have no flowers in my yard. But my son made me a really nice flower press. It is large and heavy. I could do quite a few flowers at one time. I guess I will have to go to Safeway and buy a bunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments welcome