Sunday, December 6, 2009








Illusions Artisian Studio

Hand knits and jewelry made by me. Mostly my things are one of a kind. My creative side fights making many multiples of the same item. I have been a crafter almost all my life beginning with making my dolly clothes as a young child. I always got a craft kits for gifts so my creativity was always encouraged. In school I took all the sewing classes and was doing needlework as a hobby early on. I learned to knit (well) a couple of years ago and one of my friends gave me a jewelry making kit around the same time. She thought I could make money at it. I wasn't so sure, but she was right. After establishing myself locally I ventured into online sales a few months ago. I am a faux finish painter by profession and the crafting gives me a different kind of creative outlet



Check out her studio. she has some very pretty hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments welcome